Realistic Car Controller V3.70
[V3.70 Update Released]
Please read release notes.
* Compatible with Unity 2019 (With Asset Store Database Version 2), Unity 2020, and Unity 2021 - 2022.
* 12 configured vehicle prefabs ready to use,
* 11 Demo Scenes for presenting regular City, Mobile City, Photon, Enter/Exit scenes (FPS/TPS), Vehicle Selection, and more...
* New Input System,
* Photon PUN 2 realtime multiplayer support,
* Complete UI dashboard with mobile controllers,
* Record & Replay, Enter & Exit, Lighting, Camera modes, Behaviors, Customization, and more...
* Customization system that includes paints, upgrades, modification, spoilers, sirens.
* Ability to use in a very wide range. Can be used on a toy car, or even truck with trailer,
* Animated driver with vehicle, and Skyline models by 3DMaesen,
* User friendly editor scripts,
* Optimized mesh deformation on collisions,
* Variable ground physics,
* Easy to use, and highly customizable,
Ready to use drag & drop vehicle prefabs with Stylized Vehicles! Demos can be found there! Package doesn't include any assets of Stylized Vehicles. Stylized Vehicles package includes ready to use drag & drop vehicle prefabs.
Creating your own realistic vehicle has never been so easy. Fully functional vehicle creation just takes about 5 minutes only! One click to setup, switch controllers, switch behaviors, customizations... Easy to use and very customizable. Comes with 10 pre-configured vehicle behaviors. Tested on PC, Mac, Android and iOS platforms.
Powerful classes for instantiating new vehicles at given position, customizing, operating, or switching behavior with one line of code only!
- Restricted with prefab vehicles?
- Modding existing prefab vehicles, or changing just the model of the prefab for creating new vehicles?
- Wasting your time on editing complex curves, editing hardcoded lines and values to get fun physics, or dozens of multiple scripts to modify the package?
This is neither a game template nor just an editor extension. You won't be restricted with package rules. You are actually buying this package for creating brand new vehicles, not modding or releasing the game with existing prefabs.
You can find a tutorial on our "Documentation" page for how to setup and configure a realistic vehicle from scratch with any kind of vehicle model.