Multiplayer support with Photon PUN2 added! Please read the release notes.
Highway Racer is physics based endless racing game against traffic. Dodge traffic vehicles at high speeds, earn score, buy & upgrade your vehicles.
Wanna create your own endless highway racing game? Package contains all necessary assets in this one single package! All player vehicles are powered by Realistic Car Controller.
Compatible with 2021.3 and later versions.
Project is using Universal Render Pipeline. Please update your URP from the Package Manager if you are having dependencies errors about outdated URP version.
If you would like to use builtin render pipeline, you can get builtin version from the Asset Store.
* 4 Levels (1 main, 3 gameplay) with city environment,
* User friendly editor scripts and editor windows for create & use your own content,
* All necessary scripts, materials, textures, sound FX, etc...
* 1 V 1 overtaking races against syned traffic,
* Ready / Not Ready states in the room,
* Waiting opponent to load the game before the race starts,
* If opponent leaves the match, rewards the player,
* Same score / points system can be used on multiplayer mode.
* Complete lobby system (create rooms / listing rooms, listing players, custom properties)
* Powered by Latest Realistic Car Controller (V3.6),
* Tested and ready to deploy for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, WebGL,
* Exciting unique game modes (including "Speed Bomb"),
* FPS, TPS and Top camera modes,
* Pooling lightmapped roads,
* Optimized scene environment,
* Optimized traffic cars without wheelcolliders,
* Lane switching traffic cars,
* Variable traffic amount,
* Upgradable Cars (You can edit cars, prices, their upgrades from editor easily),
* All systems are related with editor scripts,
* Clean and commented scripts,
* Easy to use, highly customizable,
* Detailed and updated online documentation,
* Creating & Configurating New Vehicles,
* Creating & Configurating New Levels,
* Optimization On Levels.
* Configurating Main Menu, Options, Canvases, Score Systems, Multipliers,
* Soundtracks used in webdemo is not included in the package.
* Used URP post processing on demo builds.