Burnout Drift Lite is a complete project that has been used on Burnout Drift series published on PC, Android, iOS, and WebGL.
The project doesn't contain same assets in the Burnout Drift series. They've been replaced with our own assets. But systems and behaviors are the same.
This is the lite version of the package. It doesn't contain multiplayer features with PUN2.
* Latest Realistic Car Controller,
* Cash and diamonds as currency,
* Exclusive vehicles that can be purchased only with diamonds,
* Multiplayer with Photon PUN2 (Optional),
* 1 Main menu scene, and 3 gameplay scenes,
* 5 Player vehicles,
* Global shared settings for calculating score, cash, bonus, and initial cash amount,
* Drift & score configuration,
* Lightmapped scenes,
* Save / Load,
* Optimized, organized and clean project hierarchy.
* Select player vehicle,
* Purchase new vehicles,
* Vehicle customization (paint, tire, customization, upgrades, neons, spoilers, decals, police sirens, and more),
* UI management (Entrance, Vehicle Selection, Scene Selection, Credits, Options),
* Showroom camera.
* Player stats (drifting score, cash, bonus, drifting time, drifting distance, drifting multipliers),
* UI management,
* Speed zones,
* Event based game sequence.
[Documentation & Tutorials]
* PDF documentation over 20 pages
* Includes main topics such as, how to add vehicles, how to add new scenes, how to edit upgrades, paints, wheels, how to edit prices, drift calculators, damage, and more...
Project is using Universal Render Pipeline.
* Admob integration (Doesn't include AdMob plugin).
* Soundtracks are not included in the package.
Leave a Reply