Realistic Car Controller V3.3
Ready To Use Prefabs From Asset Store
Please read release notes.
* Compatible with Unity 2017, Unity 2018, and Unity 2019. Submitted for each version independently.
* 10 configured vehicle prefabs ready to use,
* +10 Demo Scenes for Presenting Regular Gameplay, Mobile scenes, Photon, Enter/Exit scenes, and more…
* Photon PUN 2 realtime multiplayer support,
* Complete UI dashboard with mobile controllers,
* Xbox controller support,
* Ability to use plugin with very wide range. Can be used on a toy car, or even truck with trailer,
* Animated driver with vehicle, and Skyline models by 3DMaesen,
* User friendly editor scripts,
* Optimized mesh deformations on collisions,
* Variable ground physics,
* Easy to use, and highly customizable,
* And more…
Creating your own realistic vehicle has never been so easy. Fully functional vehicle creating just takes about 10 minutes only! One click to setup, switch controllers, switch behaviors, customizations… Easy to use and very customizable. Comes with 10 pre-configured vehicle behaviors. Tested on PC, Mac, Android and iOS platforms.
Powerful classes for instantiating new vehicles at given position, customizing, operating, or switching behavior with one line of code only!
Each car controller takes only %1 ~ %1.5 CPU power on empty prototype scene, which is extremely good for mobile devices!
– Restricted with prefab vehicles?
– Moding existing prefab vehicles, or changing just model of the prefab for creating new vehicle?
– Wasting your time on editing complex curves and values to get fun physics, or dozens of multiple scripts to modify the package?
This is neither a Game Template nor just a Editor Extension. You won’t be restricted with package rules.
You are actually buying this package for creating brand new vehicles, not moding or releasing the game with existing prefabs.
Special Thanks To…
3DMaesen for “Animated Driver and Her Car Model”!
3DMaesen for “Skyline Model”!
You can access “3DMaesen’s assets” through this link!
Vertigo Games for giving us a chance for testing our behavior on “Extreme Vehicle Pack” models!
You can access “Extreme Vehicle Pack” through this link!
You can find a tutorial on our “Documentation” page for, how to setup and configure a realistic vehicle from scratch with any kind of vehicle model.