Realistic Car Controller V3
Requires Unity 5.4.1 or higher.
3.1f Update Released
* Please Read Release Notes
* Compatible with Unity 5,
* 9 Configured Vehicle Prefabs for READY TO USE,
* 1 Animated Driver with Vehicle by 3DMaesen,
* Configured Dashboard and UI Controller Prefabs for Mobile (Both for UI and NGUI),
* 8 Demo Scenes for Presenting Regular Gameplay, Photon Multiplayer, UI Mobile Controller, NGUI Mobile Controller, AI Controller, UFPS and Unity’s FPS Enter-Exit,
* User Friendly Editor Scripts,
* Optimized Mesh Deformations On Collisions,
* Variable Ground Physics,
* Easy to use, and highly customizable,
* And more…
Special thanks to 3DMaesen for “Animated Driver and Her Car Model”!
You can access “3DMaesen’s assets” through this link!
Many thanks to Vertigo Games for giving us a chance for testing our behavior on “Extreme Vehicle Pack” models!
You can access “Extreme Vehicle Pack” through this link!
You can create your own realistic vehicles with this package. Just set your wheels, and other settings, then you are ready to go. Easy to use and very customizable. Comes with 9 pre-configured vehicle behaviors. Tested on PC, Android and iOS platforms.
Each car controller takes only %1 ~ %1.5 CPU power on empty prototype scene, which is extremely good for mobile devices!
– Restricted with prefab vehicles?
– Moding existing prefab vehicles, or changing just model of the prefab for creating new vehicle?
– Wasting your time on editing complex curves and values to get fun physics, or dozens of multiple scripts to modify the package?
This is neither a Game Template nor just a Editor Extension. You don’t have to read +50 pages instructions. You won’t be restricted with package rules.
You are actually buying this package for creating brand new vehicles, not moding or releasing the game with existing prefabs.
You can find a tutorial on our “Documentation” page for, how to setup and configure a realistic vehicle from scratch with any kind of vehicle model.
The Race Track in some of screenshots is from “Car Tutorial” pack by Unity Technologies, and not included in the package. You can download this asset from this link!