Realistic Car Controller V3f Released!
List updated (22.08.2016)
- Added inertia for lights.
- Added Angular Steering Helper.
- Added an option for overriding FixedTimeStep.
- Added an option for using physics based Chassis Joint or not.
- Added an option for not using any particles.
- Added an option for using skidmarks or not.
- Added an option for tagging all gameobjects or not.
- All resources used for RCC is collected in RCC Settings instead of hardcoding.
- Updated documentation with YouTube tutorial videos.
- Removed camera shake due to bad feedback.
- Improved overall handling and controlling.
- Overrided all textures used for demos are overrided for Android and iOS.
- Improved entering exiting vehicles with all kind of character controllers.
- Fixing if your vehicle pivot is wrong while new vehicle creation.
- Improved Fixed Camera System. Automatic camera positions.
- Organized Tab hierarchy with proper priorities.
- Prefab vehicles are corrected with real dimensions.
- Changed some classes for more organized workflow.
- WheelCollider creation in beta version of RCC V3 was eliminating Y offset due to suspension distance. Technique was right, but I got bad feedback from some users. So, I’ve removed this line in code. New WheelColliders will be created with suspension distance offset.
- Fixed conflicting Generate All Target Speeds with Generate Torque Curves.
- Fixed setting layer to RCC vehicles.
- Fixed an info on Edit Ground Materials window.
- Fixed creation of AI Waypoints and AI Brake Zones while no any gameobject selected on your scene.
- Fixed generating wrong collider scale on some models (While using with Chassis Joint).
- Fixed mobile buttons were feeding AI vehicles too.
- Fixed ABS, EPS, TCS, HL, and CC buttons were effecting AI vehicles too.
- Fixed null reference exception while enabling NOS, or Turbo at runtime.
- Fixed gap between verticies on damage (Thanks to Room710Games).
- Fixed counting camera change double while next camera mode doesn’t exist for current vehicle.
- Fixed other minor bugs.