Contact for get the latest unreleased update for Unity 2019 and Unity 2020 versions
Highway Racer is physics based endless racing game against traffic. Dodge traffic vehicles at high speeds, earn score, buy&upgrade your rides.
Wanna create your own endless highway racing game? Package contains all necessary assets in this one single asset! All player vehicles are powered by Realistic Car Controller.
* 5 Player Vehicles,
* 5 Traffic Vehicles,
* 3 New Levels,
* User Friendly Editor Scripts and Editor Windows for create&use your own content,
* All Necessary Scripts, Materials, Textures, Sound FX, etc…
Package is ready to deploy on any store. You will get what you see in demo.*
* Powered by Latest Realistic Car Controller
* Tested and ready to deploy for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, WebGL, Web Player(Haven’t tested it on WP, but should work fine).
* Exciting unique game modes (including “Speed Bomb”)
* Pooling lightmapped roads
* Low count of drawcalls, triangles (Max DC 55, Max Tri 35k)
* Optimized traffic cars without wheelcolliders
* Line switching traffic cars
* Variable traffic amount
* Unlockable Cars
* Upgradable Cars (You can edit cars, prices, their upgrades from editor easly)
* All systems are related with editor scripts.
* Clean code, written in C#.
* Easy to use, highly customizable.
* Highly detailed and updated online documentation.
* Guaranteed support
Full PDF Documentation for;
* Creating&Configurating New Vehicles,
* Creating&Configurating New Levels,
* Configurating Main Menu, Options, Canvases, Score Systems, Multipliers, etc…
* Optimization On Levels,
I’ll keep project updated. So, don’t worry about future updates, fixes, and improvements. You can take a look at our RoadMap for upcoming updates and notes.
This is the first initial version of the package. Your reviews are most valued for us. Please don’t hesitate to writing a review to us. I would like to hear if you have any feature to recommend 🙂
* Soundtracks used in webdemo is not included in the package. These licensed soundtrack store links are referred in documentation.
* Google Play Services, Android Native, and IAP were made with “Android Native Plugin” by Stan’s Assets.