Highway Racer is physics based endless racing game against traffic. Dodge traffic vehicles at high speeds, earn score, buy&upgrade your rides.
Wanna create your own endless highway racing game? Package contains all necessary assets in this one single asset! All player vehicles are powered by Realistic Car Controller.
* 5 Player Vehicles,
* 5 Traffic Vehicles,
* 3 New Levels,
* User Friendly Editor Scripts and Editor Windows for create&use your own content,
* All Necessary Scripts, Materials, Textures, Sound FX, etc…
Package is ready to deploy on any store. You will get what you see in demo.*
* Powered by Latest Realistic Car Controller
* Tested and ready to deploy for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, WebGL, Web Player(Haven’t tested it on WP, but should work fine).
* Exciting unique game modes (including “Speed Bomb”)
* Pooling lightmapped roads
* Low count of drawcalls, triangles (Max DC 55, Max Tri 35k)
* Optimized traffic cars without wheelcolliders
* Line switching traffic cars
* Variable traffic amount
* Unlockable Cars
* Upgradable Cars (You can edit cars, prices, their upgrades from editor easly)
* All systems are related with editor scripts.
* Clean code, written in C#.
* Easy to use, highly customizable.
* Highly detailed and updated online documentation.
* Guaranteed support
Full PDF Documentation for;
* Creating&Configurating New Vehicles,
* Creating&Configurating New Levels,
* Configurating Main Menu, Options, Canvases, Score Systems, Multipliers, etc…
* Optimization On Levels,
I’ll keep project updated. So, don’t worry about future updates, fixes, and improvements. You can take a look at our RoadMap for upcoming updates and notes.
This is the first initial version of the package. Your reviews are most valued for us. Please don’t hesitate to writing a review to us. I would like to hear if you have any feature to recommend 🙂
* Soundtracks used in webdemo is not included in the package. These licensed soundtrack store links are referred in documentation.
* Google Play Services, Android Native, and IAP were made with “Android Native Plugin” by Stan’s Assets.